Friday, January 28, 2011

Design Team Friday!!!

CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday
CLICK HERE for Debbie's Birthday Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!!!

I hope you are all ready for all the CHA updates this weekend?? I know I am!!! Can't Wait!!! Well this week it's a Birthday Theme in honor of the Super Special Jaxen's Birthday! Jaxen is Sarah's little boy and he loves all things Super Hero! So I decided to make him a little Birthday Card! I used the Simply Everything Stamp Set. CLICK HERE to see all of Sarah's Stamps and have you seen her YUMMY TWINE??? well if you haven't run on over and check it out! Here is Jaxen's Card:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXEN!!!

Recipe:
Cri-Kits Gel Pens (for the Background)
Superman Cricut Cartridge
Rock Princess Cricut Cartridge
Pure Poppy Paper Trey Ink Cardstock
Colorbok White Cardstock (colored on the Imagine)
Yellow Stickles
Momento - Tuxedo Black Ink

Hope you enjoyed my card! Now for some Pink by Design NEWS!!!!

I know we all want to be with Sarah this weekend at CHA but we can't all be there... So you know Mr. Pink Cricut will have something up his Sleeve! Make sure to pay close attention to your email this weekend, as Mr. Pink Cricut will have a very exciting announcement. Plan to be close to your computer for this MUST SEE event. It might be a UStream, it might be a post, or it may just be a video... but rest assured Mr. Pink Cricut will have something FANTASTIC to share with you while Pink Cricut is at CHA. Check out www.pinkcricut.com for his posts while Sarah is at CHA.

Also don't forget to check back next week for the New Stamp Release!!! The first week of February is only a few days away, and do you know what that means? That's right, NEW STAMPS! Make sure to visit www.pinkcricut.com for updates on when the next UStream will be for the upcoming release. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!

Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Jaxen is gonna love your card! I Love my new Android phone! Now I can visit all my favorite blogs while I excersize or ar work etc..I'll be by my phone or computer checking for updates! You got me so curious now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!! I know Jaxen will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is one super card!! ;) Jaxen is gonna love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card for a little guy! LOVE the gel pens for the background...GREAT idea...TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Happy Birthday Super Jaxon!!

    What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is SUPER fun! Jaxen will love it!

    ReplyDelete