Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #61 - Christmas! EXTENDED!

Hi Everyone!

I am extending the Christmas Challenge. This will be the last challenge of the year and we will be Back with more challenges, more videos, more of everything on January 4, 2012. I cant believe the year is over!!!! 2011 has been a great year for me even with all the craziness of knee surgery... But I will never forget 2011 because it was the year I turned 35 and had an amazing birthday! Age is just a number! I don't feel old even though when I was a kid I thought my mom being 35 meant she was ancient!!! LMAO!

Things have been so busy over here with Christmas right around the corner! So you can continue to enter your wonderful projects and there will be a second gift certificate given away. So 2 people will win $10 pink by design certificates!

Be sure to tune in on Sunday for my Pink by Design Project!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Paula!!
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula thanks for fun challenges, all the wonderful inspiration andyour great blog. Enjoy the holidays. Wishng you Love, Peace and Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is amazing as it helps me to get the sort of information that i needed.I am thankful as i got your article when was searching favors

    ReplyDelete