Friday, February 14, 2014

Project Life - Week 2

Hi Everyone!!!

It's time for week 2 of  Project Life! Week two was from January 5th - Jaunuary 11th. It's was a slow week so there weren't many pictures.

Here is my Week 2 Layout!
Here's what happened!  This week we got hit with Floridian "Winter" so it dropped down to 50 degrees. 50 may not seem very cold but for us Floridians it's cold! It's not easy for us to go from 90 degrees to 50 Brrrrr! This week I also noticed that Jude would mimic any face that I made in my forward facing camera. I played with vinyl. Jude made his own bed on the floor with cushions and realized Jude falls asleep almost every day during lunch at daycare. I hope you enjoyed my Layout. I will post week 3 next week Friday.

Happy Crafting! 

1 comment:

  1. I use to live in West Palm Beach and 50 degrees in Florida is FREEZING down there!!!!

    Bundle up how you can to keep warm!
    Jackie P

    ReplyDelete